Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's Snowing Muppets!




My friends over at Pop Culture Monster, got a treat from The Muppets! As they sadly have to wait for The Muppets to hit UK & Irish theaters in February, they were given an activity pack to help them get through the wait.

Visit their post here, and you can download a whole bunch of Muppets! You'll be able to print out pages to color, mazes, and stencils to make your own Muppet Snowflakes, as well as rings to go around your Christmas Tree or your Hanukkah Mantle. (Forgive the ignorant goy. I'm pretty sure you don't want to hang them around the menorah, right?).

So the above picture is my attempt at the snowflakes. I know it's not the best lighting, but it looks like Muppets snowing in the backyard. Yay! Animal turned out the best, Fozzie and Kermit weren't as good. My only regret is that I can't spent the whole day making more.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment