Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Jeff the Cat, Merchant of Darkness

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

This is Jeff. Isn't he just adorable?

Don't let that fool you.

Jim Hanna, creator of the webseries, Jeff the Cat: Merchant of Darknesss, is a sick, twisted man and I love him for it. I've been extremely fortunate to share the stage with Jim several times. Not only is Jim a solid actor, he's a comic genius, and you feel yourself just drawn to him as you watch him on stage. You might have even seen Jim in "that one commercial," or on a show recently. (Hot in Cleveland, Hard Times of RJ Berger,  Lie to Me, Alias - to name a few). He's a supreme talent, and his genius knows no bounds.

Although Jim takes care of Jeff, apparently Jeff can be kind of a dick. Not one of us believed that such a sweet faced kitty could be so evil.  So Jim decided to show the world that Jeff is truly depraved. He keeps horrible company and treats Jim like a servant. There are 5 episodes so far showing the full range of Jeff's depravity, and I can't wait for the next one.
My favorite is still the first one. (None of these are suited for kids or for the workplace - you have been warned). Also check out how Jeff ruined Christmas here.



If you desire to  know more about Jeff, never you fear. You can find him on Facebook and Twitter. He's a smart, smart kitty.  He even Tweeted about me on my birthday! One day I hope I can be on Jim and Jeff's webseries. Maybe we can start a Twitter Movement to get me on it, what do you think?

I leave you with this picture, where Jeff shows he knows what the Internet is used for.

1 comment:

  1. In total agreement Patty. Jim is one of the most talented and funny guys in the world, and his "Jeff" series along with "Awkward Embraces" are my two favorite web series. Easy.
    I think my favorite episode was "Jeff Negotiates With a Local Contractor" with Jeff (of course), Jim, and Lindsay Wray. Hysterical.
    Enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete