Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ooh, More Trailers

I got a lot of war-type movies going on for this post. These movies are all about the highest stakes and what the characters have to do to survive, physically and mentally. War is hell, right?

1. Wrath of the Titans - I actually watched the Clash of the Titans remake last summer, and I gotta say, I really liked it. It was much better than I had thought, it was a good script. I'm excited to see what comes of this movie.



2. The Hunger Games - I can't wait to reread the books. I can't wait to see the movies. I really hope they don't screw it up, but this preview shows a lot of promise. This story is an intense one. I'm pretty sure that'll I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat, even though I know how it all ends. Eeeee!



3. Red Tails - I would be excited about this film no matter who was involved. I'm even more excited to see it now that my dad has met two Tuskegee Airmen. I get chills watching this. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be an emotional wreck at the end. "We fight!"



4. Coriolanus - As a fan of Shakespeare, Ralph Fiennes, and Gerard Butler. I'm in. This ShakesNerd is eager to see this great cast be exceptional.



5. Act of Valor - I came across this trailer when I was at the cheap theater awhile ago. I had never seen or heard anything about it until then. What compels me most is that they're not using "actors", they're using active Navy Seals. I'm intrigued to see what comes of this combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment