Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Birthday at Disneyland!!!!

I love Disneyland. I do. Can't help it. Last year I was given an annual pass by my friends. This year, I used that pass to go with other Disneyland Aficionados. Funnily enough, they all knew me but didn't know one another. I was a bit worried, these people could decide to not get along, but truly, half the fun of my birthday was watching them play and goof around with each other.

All I wanted to do at Disneyland was to see The Muppets in 3D and make sure that I catch Fantasmic, since it had been years since I saw it last. Everything else was icing on the cake. Yummy, sugary icing. We got to explore California Adventure more than I had done so before. I even had a margarita and learned about getting a package of tortillas for my birthday!

They all took care to make sure I had a good time, indulging in my every whim, making sure I had excellent seats for the rides, and we even got to see a sneak preview clip of The Pirates of the Caribbean. I just had an amazing time. I can't thank Anthony, Ruzenka, Jake, and Gedaly enough.

There will definitely be more fun times ahead with this crowd. I'm even thinking of hosting a TweetUp at Disneyland. We'll see if I can pull it off though.

No comments:

Post a Comment