Friday, October 28, 2011

Put It In The Bag, Bump Bump

In this current journey of mine, (which is to get back on track with my life - O, Woe), I was reminded today that clearing your space of clutter is a big step in the right direction. So yeah, it's time to clear out the old toiletries, the clothes and random crap that I've held on to and forgotten about.

In a metaphysical sense, I'm clearing out what's been stuck, so I can get all that clogged energy moving again. This makes sense, as I have been feeling stuck. Also, in an IRL sense, an open space just feels better than a cluttered one. To speak from experience, don't you feel like a weight has been lifted from your shoulders when you clean house?

So if you're like me, and you currently need to fight off some funk, do a little cleaning. Even 5 minutes a day of cleaning is better than nothing.

To that end, I leave you with one of my favorite Disney cartoons. I haven't thought about it in a long time and it just popped in my head about 20 minutes ago.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment