Tuesday, September 18, 2012

What Happens When Brian and I Get Together

I never have enough time with Brian. He lives up in the Bay, and I'm down here in LaLa Land. But when we get on the phone, when we get to hang out, we giggle like there's no tomorrow. He puts up with my Crazy.

I got to see Brian this past weekend when he came down with Vera and Friends to celebrate her 30th at Disneyland. I only got to join them for the second half of Saturday, but it was such a wonderful time! Luckily, I get to go back with Trina on her birthday - National Talk Like a Pirate Day.

Anywhoo....

I captured another silly moment with Brian on Sunday morning.




Here's the first Moment I captured on my Nifty iPhone.



Truly, we have many silly moments. I am now on a mission to capture as many as I can whenever I see him.

Consider yourself warned, Brian!

No comments:

Post a Comment