Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Webseries Chat Episode 1!

I always have a good time talking with Cindy Marie Jenkins. She's one plugged-in lady. She's always working in the social media world to promote theater, outreach, and everything in between. I've known her for a couple years now, but have been in her presence just a couple of times. Love the way the world works....

Cindy had me on her webseries, Navigate the Arts recently, and our topic was the Wild West of the Webseries World. We had such a good time, she asked if we could start our own wee show. I, of course, said YES! And when do we start?

We started today, with hopes and plans to do this bi-monthly. Today's chat was mostly just the beginning, laughing at my poor lighting, having technical difficulties, and just having a good chat. Somehow, we mentioned 11 shows to watch, and we've only just begun...

If you want to see the page with all that we talked about, go here and scroll down.

While you watch this, I will finally catch up on Jedi Camp.





No comments:

Post a Comment