Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Experimenting With The Unknown

Since I put out there the idea of a new blog, my head can't stop spinning with all that it could encompass. Lovely Readers, be aware that change is afoot! My plan for now is to merge the Creative Connections with my normal, ahem, I mean, "normal," life. If it turns out too cumbersome along the way, I'll let you know.

This week, heck just in this past day, all I've been doing is stretching myself beyond what I'm comfortable with. Whether literally - thank you Power Yoga, mentally - the act of learning theatrical sword fighting, or in the technological realm.

Yesterday, a Blackberry Storm was delivered unto me, thanks to my mommy. I am ever so full of gratitude and awe. And now, a little apprehension. I have to learn how to use this fantastic tool/toy to my advantage. Ack! Someone else make it go! But little by little, right? I'm also learning how to layout this Blogger page, and it's driving me a little batty. (What else is new, right Dad?). I usually reach a stopping point with the gadgets, and stop. But now it's time to keep pushing ahead. So I'm tackling a bit at a time. Patience is a virtue and all that.

Just think of it this way - The Muppets weren't perfect when they first came out, were they? Please bare with me while I go through this growing phase. I grow more and more excited each day about how far and wide this could go. I keep saying that if it weren't for my friends down here, I'd have move back home a long time ago. So, this is my way of giving back. :) There are so many, many things and people to know about! I truly hope this becomes a wealth of information.

3 comments:

  1. I love your pretty blog Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. The cacklepops link isn't working. Here is the link: http://www.cacklepops.com/

    Thanks for putting it on your page!

    xo

    ReplyDelete